CSS is used to control the style of a web document in a simple and easy way.
CSS is the acronym for “Cascading Style Sheet”. This tutorial covers both the versions CSS1,CSS2 and CSS3, and gives a complete understanding of CSS, starting from its basics to advanced concepts.
This tutorial will help both students as well as professionals who want to make their websites or personal blogs more attractive.
You should be familiar with:
- Basic word processing using any text editor.
- How to create directories and files.
- How to navigate through different directories.
- Internet browsing using popular browsers like Internet Explorer or Firefox.
- Developing simple Web Pages using HTML or XHTML.
If you are new to HTML and XHTML, then we would suggest you to go through our HTML Tutorial or XHTML Tutorial first.
This article was originally published on https://www.tutorialspoint.com/css/